Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day At Work On The Water

Got the call Sunday night that I had Monday off, so I decided to spend it on the water. Did A morning run from 7am till noon. Got 6 or 7 bites but nothing was hooking on, till I entered this little channel were I caught a 19 inches walleye. Came to take the picture and camera said 'Recharge Battery Pack'. Thank god I didn't land something big, I would have had no proof! Went back home to make lunch for 'The Wife' and do abit of house work. That keeps her happy! Recharged the camera and off I go again. Stayed on the water from 5pm to 8pm. This is were the action began.....Caught 9 pike! Three of them were between 25 and 30 inches, one was 24 inches and five SnotRockets around the 15-20 inch mark. Also landed another nice 24 inch Walleye. Casted so much that I think I have 'Fishpal tunnel'


24 inches

Approx. 20 inches

28 inches


27 inches


26 inches

No comments: